Last week on Paul’s Pro Tips we spoke about the importance of the Bosch Tankless Water Heater. If your serious about increasing the efficiency of your existing equipment, the Bosch Greenstar Combi Boiler is the way to go. It is called a combi unit because it has space heating and integrated water heating in one highly efficient unit. In 2016 Energy Star listed it has one of the most efficient units for the year.
Why is it so efficient?
- It has special insulation to ensure quiet operation and an exclusive keypad safety lock feature to prevent unwanted tampering with heating controls.
- According to Bosch, this unit is the ideal “green” upgrade for homes.
- It has an Aluminum-Silicon heat exchanger that delivers high efficiency (around 95% with low temperature applications)
- It’s simple and has intelligent control options that optimize efficiency and fuel consumption
- It has an ECO mode for energy saving fuel consumption
You know what else is great about the Bosch Combi unit? It’s user friendly and has incredible convenience features that make it consumer friendly! The limited lifetime heat exchanger and a 5 year warranty on parts and labor. (Also where offered this unit is eligible for Tax Credit!)
Call Paul today and $ave for a lifetime! 347-343-3750
Schedule an appointment here http://pac-plumbing.com/#SCHEDULEROW
Like Us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PacPlumbingheating/