Honeywell’s breakthrough TrueSTEAM Humidification System can ensure that your home and family are getting the right amount of moisture.
Your home is a lot like your body. It needs to stay properly hydrated in order to maintain the health and comfort of those living in it.
Air that is too dry can act like a giant sponge, soaking moisture up from everything that it touches in your home – your woodwork, wood floors and furnishings – not to mention symptoms of dry skin, chapped lips, dry nasal passages and static electricity.
No doubt about it, dry air can take a toll on your family and your comfort.
• Moisture on Demand – TrueSTEAM works by producing its own steam independent of equipment operation, so your home gets moisture when you need it most.
• Eco-Friendly – TrueSTEAM is the most eco-friendly way to humidify your home, because it uses up to 70 percent less water while delivering more moisture than traditional whole-house humidifiers.
• “True Steam” – While other humidifiers rely on moisture-filled pads that can be susceptible to bacteria growth in the water and the airstream, TrueSTEAM delivers “true steam” – the cleanest form of humidification.
• Reduced Heating Bills – In addition to keeping your home and family comfortable, TrueSTEAM can help reduce heating bills. Because humidified air feels warmer, you’ll be able to turn your thermostat down for energy savings.
• Out of Sight, Out of Mind – TrueSTEAM is installed out-of-sight by your heating and cooling professional into your home’s central heating and cooling system. You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueSTEAM automatically fills itself.
• Minimal Maintenance – Simply clean once a year with soap and water and the rest of the time it cleans itself automatically.
For more information or to schedule an appointment call us today 1-718-720-4980